at Creatify in Glasgow
(₤16000 - ₤36000 per year)
Creatify helps businesses reach their customers by creating incredible websites. Using human powered artificial intelligence, we’re able to deliver a traditional agency service and create websites faster than ever before with no upfront costs.
We’re a small entrepreneurial team based in Glasgow, with a culture that puts customers at the heart of everything we do. We pride ourselves on innovation, implementing principles we’ve learned from some of the world’s biggest tech companies and startups we’ve previously founded. Meet Creatify, the smart new way to get your website built.
Our Growth Manager will be responsible for growing Creatify across all digital channels.
WHAT YOU’LL DO?
• Devise a multi-channel growth strategy to take us to hit key growth metrics.
• Devise, implement and optimise performance marketing techniques across paid search, affiliate and social channels.
• Implement a robust system for measuring, reporting and optimising key growth metrics.
• Slice, dice and segment our users into cohorts and develop a persona for each.
• Use growth hacking techniques to drive registrations, revenue and engagement.
• Write, organise and seed content to engage potential customers and improve SEO.
• Work with the product team to optimise on-boarding completion and the funnel.
• We’re a startup, you’ll do a little of everything!
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
• Self-motivated. A self-starter, passionate and a hustler.
• Innovative. You challenge the status quo and make your own ideas known.
• You have a growth hacker mindset, you’re quick at coming up with creative ideas that could boost sales.
• You know your way around digital marketing tools, you know about all the latest features, you know how to drive ROI.
• Experience with viral/paid acquisition; content marketing and promotions; e-mail marketing.
• Data obsessed. Track record of delivering growth.
• Able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
• Tech savvy. Proficient with Microsoft Office, (Photoshop a bonus) and a quick learner when working with new technologies.
• Excellent written and verbal English.
WHAT WE’RE OFFERING?
• Work with a highly motivated, skilled and fun team of young entrepreneurs with experience in delivering major tech products.
• Professional training and development.
• Insight into building a scalable startup, with access to global entrepreneurial networks.
• Competitive salary (based on experience).
• Employee equity options.
• Monthly gym membership.
• Blinkist subscription (check it out)!
• Monthly team lunches.
• Amazing benefits via Perkbox!
• Be based in a fun, creative co-working space around other entrepreneurs and startups.
Cofounder & CEO of Creatify