at Sideways 6 in London
(₤55000 per year)
Why Sideways 6?
Do you believe that ideas from employees can save an organisation millions of pounds?
Have you been part of a team and felt that your feedback would have helped the organisation function faster, better and more efficiently, but did not have the right channel to do so?
But most importantly, do you want to see how your contributions have a direct impact on a business?
If you feel strongly about this, you need to be working with us. Sideways 6 is an idea management platform supporting some of the world’s largest businesses in building cultures of innovation. Our software helps large organisations to collaborate more effectively, by helping them to listen to their employee’s ideas and take action. Based in the buzzing start-up area of Shoreditch, you’ll be working at the core of the business and engaging with people on all levels, both internally and externally.
What is in it for me?
Earn equity and a competitive salary working with an energised team that has grown revenues by 600% this year. You’ll be the first technical hire into London to complement and lead an amazing team of 3 full-time remote developers, along with leading the architecture and strategy. This really is an all-encompassing role with a lot of autonomy, the ability to shape the team and the need to be active and hands-on in developing and owning the product.
Working at Sideways 6 – you’ll get the chance to join a small, strong and growing team on a huge problem (employee engagement) at some great companies (think household name airlines, retailers and FMCG companies).
Our technology stack includes use of C#, ASP.NET MVC, Azure, HTML, CSS and several service APIs. We’re somewhat of a Microsoft house, though we believe in finding the best tool for the job every time.
What we are looking for ?
We’re looking for –
- Someone with at least 2 years’ experience in enterprise SaaS
- A talented tech leader to lead technology at a growing startup, working with amazing companies on solving a huge problem
- Some to guide our development team with hands-on assistance and knowledge
- Full-stack engineer with expertise in C# / ASP.NET MVC / Azure / HTML / CSS
- At least 2 years’ experience in enterprise SaaS
- Experience growing a team from 1-many
- Experience leading teams of remote engineers.
- Experience owning a complex enterprise product
Recent jobs at Sideways 6
- Customer Success Manager at Sideways 6 in London 23-08-2017
- Head of Marketing at Sideways 6 in London 03-10-2017
- Head of Sales at Sideways 6 in London 04-10-2017