at Brolly in London
We’re looking for a creative, proactive and analytical Growth Marketer who is able to get their hands dirty and drive our customer acquisition. We have ambitious goals for next year when we launch publicly, and we need someone who can work closely with a Growth Engineer to test, experiment and optimise, to find the most cost effective ways to acquire customers.
- Responsible for the growth of our customer base
- Analysing market and customer trends, and forming a strategy to acquire users
- Experimenting with growth techniques in every channel, across PR, content, brand, social media, performance marketing, etc.
- Analysing results, iterating and optimising on acquisition, conversion and retention
- Working in a growth team that consists of you and an engineer, will full autonomy to try things out
- Working closely with the founders and the product team
You should be
- Insanely creative, motivated, and excited to try new things
- Analytical and organised, and proficient with analysing and interpreting data
- Strategic but also hands on and able to deliver
- Able to work in a kickass and collaborative team of 2
- Excited about ambitious goals and willing to make everything happen to reach them
- Interested in customer behaviour
- Excellent in written English, and able to write copy as a native English speaker
It excites us if you
- Have experience in a high growth consumer marketing role, and have created viral campaigns
- Have worked in a startup or built your own startup
- Are a little crazy and very ambitious
We love engineering. We love design. And we love insurance – or what we know it should be.
At Brolly we’re obsessed with creating an entirely new concept of personal insurance, and a product that customers love.
We’re a small team that’s growing fast. Our team is enthusiastic, friendly, and respectful. We love the things that make you different, and we love solving hard problems.
We’re looking for determined, passionate big thinkers to join us on our ambitious undertaking to build the future of the insurance industry.
Recent jobs at Brolly
- Partnerships at Brolly in London 05-01-2017
- Customer Success at Brolly in London 05-01-2017
- Senior UX/UI Designer at Brolly in London 05-01-2017
- Growth Engineer at Brolly in London 05-01-2017
- Full-Stack Developer at Brolly in London 05-01-2017
- Front-End Developer (Mobile) at Brolly in London 05-01-2017
- Back-End Developer at Brolly in London 05-01-2017
- Operations Manager at Brolly in London 13-01-2017