at Brolly in London
We’re looking for someone super positive who loves solving problems to lead our Customer Success team. We’re building Brolly to solve some of the huge problems customers face with their insurance today, making it as simple and easy as possible. The way that we support our customers goes to the heart of our company.
- Speaking directly with our customers and positively responding to any questions or feedback
- Proactively shaping and refining our processes around how we engage with our customers, to ensure we maintain a high level of quality interaction as we grow
- Communicating customer feedback and feature requests to the product team
- Building a deep understanding of what our customers are looking for from an automated insurance concierge
You should be
- A natural problem solver and able to get to the bottom of things
- Super organised, empathetic, positive and friendly
- Able to spot patterns in the problems customers are facing, and what they are hoping for
- A fantastic communicator and able to explain things clearly to people
- Flawless in written English
It excites us if you
- Have personal projects that involve you helping people
- Are really into technology and social media
We love engineering. We love design. And we love insurance – or what we know it should be.
At Brolly we’re obsessed with creating an entirely new concept of personal insurance, and a product that customers love.
We’re a small team that’s growing fast. Our team is enthusiastic, friendly, and respectful. We love the things that make you different, and we love solving hard problems.
We’re looking for determined, passionate big thinkers to join us on our ambitious undertaking to build the future of the insurance industry.
Recent jobs at Brolly
- Growth Marketer at Brolly in London 05-01-2017
- Partnerships at Brolly in London 05-01-2017
- Senior UX/UI Designer at Brolly in London 05-01-2017
- Growth Engineer at Brolly in London 05-01-2017
- Full-Stack Developer at Brolly in London 05-01-2017
- Front-End Developer (Mobile) at Brolly in London 05-01-2017
- Back-End Developer at Brolly in London 05-01-2017
- Operations Manager at Brolly in London 13-01-2017