at Brolly in London
We are looking for a senior full-stack software engineer with experience in building mobile apps and highly scalable cloud services that use machine learning and big data. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of building world-class mobile apps and cloud-hosted services, is obsessed with building a consumer product that customers love, and is able to work alongside and help grow junior team members.
- Act as the most senior software engineer on the team
- Development and design of secure, performant and reliable backend services for mobile app features
- Development of mobile clients for iOS and Android in ReactNative
- Work closely with the designer, machine learning engineer and other devs
- Advocate quality engineering practices in all we do
- Working with a start-of-the-art tech stack with the usual suspects: Node, Google Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker, Meteor, MongoDB, Github
You should be
- A developer with all your heart
- Experienced with at least two of the following: JS, NodeJS, Java, ObjectiveC, Swift, Python
- Enthusiastic about collaborating in a small team and inter-disciplinary environment
- A believer that not all problems can be solved with more code
It excites us if you
- Have production quality experience with ReactNative
- Are experienced in building payment systems
- Contribute to the open source community or have your own projects
We love engineering. We love design. And we love insurance – or what we know it should be.
At Brolly we’re obsessed with creating an entirely new concept of personal insurance, and a product that customers love.
We’re a small team that’s growing fast. Our team is enthusiastic, friendly, and respectful. We love the things that make you different, and we love solving hard problems.
We’re looking for determined, passionate big thinkers to join us on our ambitious undertaking to build the future of the insurance industry.
Recent jobs at Brolly
- ✮ Partnerships Manager ✮ at Brolly in London 13-03-2017
- ✮✮ UX/UI Designer ✮✮ (FinTech) at Brolly in London 31-05-2017