at Bit Zesty Ltd in London
(₤35000 - ₤45000 per year)
We are London-based digital innovation and user experience agency that uses technology to help our clients succeed. We work with a variety of organisations, from TV networks to charities, major Government departments and fast-growing start-ups.
We work hard and feel passionate about what we do. We have a culture where we strive for constant improvement, where everyone’s opinion is heard and where everyone enjoys each other’s company.
BEING A MARKETING MANAGER AT BIT ZESTY
We are looking for a Marketing Manager with experience in marketing professional services, agency or consultancy.
As a Marketing Manager, you will manage all our day to day marketing activities which includes substantial amount of creative writing. However, this is also a strategic position and a great opportunity to contribute to the growth of the business.
The role would be ideal for someone who is strategic thinker as well as brilliant storyteller and who will be comfortable marketing user experience and digital product development services.
Amongst other things, as a Marketing Manager, you will:
- Work closely with senior management on marketing strategy
- Oversee the marketing budget
- Plan, execute, track and measure marketing campaigns
- Take ownership of marketing collateral creation – e.g. case studies, landing pages
- Help to write tenders, proposals, pitches, etc.
- Oversee the work of external consultants for blog writing, social media, online advertising
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN MARKETING MANAGER
- You will be educated to degree level
- Have at least 3 years of marketing experience – some of it marketing agency, consultancy or professional services
- Have impeccable storytelling skills
- Understand what creating digital products means in practice (i.e. understand what we do after exploring our website)
- Be hard working, driven and self motivated, but also agile and flexible
WHAT WE OFFER
- Friendly, open-minded and collaborative team
- Varied work – no one day is the same
- Central London location (Angel)
- 25 days holidays
- Medical insurance
- Gym membership
- £35,000 – £45,000 (depending on experience)
If you feel that you are up to a challenge, please apply with CV and a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for the role.