at Bark.com in London
(₤35000 - ₤45000 per year)
Bark.com is a smarter way to hire local professionals. Whether you’re looking to plan a wedding, renovate your house, or become a master of karate: we can help. Simply let us know what you need done, and we’ll deliver personalised quotes so you can compare pricing, read reviews – and hire the right pro on the spot.
We’re looking for someone bright,ambitious and motivated who wants a very hands-on role. You’ll be working alongside and learning from some of the brightest minds in the business.
- Designing new web pages and features.
- Looking at and improving UX/UI flows.
- Involvement in spec’ing new web pages and features.
- Testing new features to ensure everything is pixel perfect.
- Building and tweaking basic front-end pages in HTML/CSS.
- Expert with Photoshop.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Creative flair.
- Basic/Moderate HTML & CSS skills.
- Driven, motivated with a good work ethic.
- An eagerness to learn.
We are a small and highly social team. Whether it’s sharing a game of table tennis or pool at lunch, going out for a dinner together, or entering the British Beer Pong Championships – we spend most of our time together, and are looking for someone who wants to be part of the family.
We’re breaking new records every week and our goal is complete industry domination – so we expect you to be the best. Everyone gets a say in how the business is run, and you’ll be actively encouraged to voice your ideas.
The whole operation is funded by serial entrepreneur Andrew Michael. Having already founded, grown and sold four significant online tech companies – including Fasthosts, the UK’s largest web hosting company – we have a great track record for success!
We want to get the very best out of you, so you must be prepared to give 100%. But you’ll be joining a group of friends working to create something genuinely exciting together. If you’re up to the challenge, we can’t wait to hear from you.
Recent jobs at Bark.com
- Customer Support Executive at Bark.com in London 06-02-2017