ACCA Qualified Accountant
at BusinessWise in London
Are you a newly-qualified ACCA accountant, searching for a challenging career in a rapidly growing startup? BusinessWise is looking for an ambitious accountant to join our team.
Based in Canary Wharf, BusinessWise offers in-house consulting services to SME’s across the UK. Established in 2012, the company now has 6 full-time members of staff and 300+ active clients.
Services offered to clients:
Accounting & bookkeeping
INTRODUCTION TO THE ROLE:
The successful candidate will engage with new and existing clients, understanding their business requirements and servicing their accounting & bookkeeping requirements.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Excellent IT skills, including Xero and Excel
- Ability to confidently liaise with clients and support junior staff
- Delegate workload, ensure timely delivery of work
- Self-motivated with a drive to achieve and a passion to deliver top quality work
- Excellent time management, organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills – in person and written
- Outstanding attention to detail
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- ACCA qualified accountant.
- 1 year practical accounting experience
- Min 2.1 Degree in business, finance or related subject
- Min 2 years working in a business environment or consulting firm
- Proficient using Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to establish a successful career as an accounant. We are looking for a confident, intelligent and proactive individual who is eager to apply their financial expertise in a real business environment and help other entrepreneurs make a success of their companies. There is vast room for promotion within the company as we enter our growth phase in 2017.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 /year
Xero/SageOne/Quickbooks: 1 year
accounting: 1 year
Required licence or certification:
ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)