CTO / Software Engineer
at TBC in London
I’m the founder of a SAAS helpdesk provider (similar to ZenDesk or freshdesk) that enables small & medium businesses to manage their support interactions.
The ambition to become a global leader in ‘customer service infrastructure’ for business.
We’ve designed the solution to have a beautifully simple and intuitive UI. We want an effortless, market leading experience for end-users and agents across all channels. We are now defining our feature set that will differentiate the product within the market.
I’m now looking for a CTO / senior software Engineer to lead the technology strategy and product build out.
We have been building an MVP (to get the basics right) which will be completed within a 2-4 weeks and includes basic branding capabilities, account management, ticket management, billing and a self-service knowledge base. Around £50K has been spent building out the MVP over the past 12 months.
- Senior software developer/architect who is comfortable leading the technology strategy
- Start-up mentality – a determination to succeed
- A minimum commitment of 20 hours’ hands on development a week
- Experience with relevant technologies – AWS, JS, React, GitHub, CircleCI, RethinkDB
- People management (potential)
- Ideally London based
- CEO – Experience in technology FTSE 100 project/programme management roles & consultancy. Product & commercial exposure. Contact centre/support expertise.
- Agency: 1-2 PT engineers
- Agency: UX as required
- Equity – dependent on candidate
If interested respond and we can discuss in greater detail.