at Pivigo in London
Pivigo is seeking a
with immediate start date.
Pivigo is a fast expanding, VC-backed start-up in the London data science and AI scene. Pivigo was recently named one of the Top Five Fast-growing Companies to Watch in 2017 by Forbes, and we work with a wide range of companies, from FTSE100 corporates to the freshest start-ups, on solving any and all people-related problems they may have within Big Data. In 2014 we started Europe’s largest data science bootcamp (S2DS, www.s2ds.org) and in 2017 we are launching the data science marketplace, a unique opportunity to connect data scientists with businesses.
Help us build one of the most exciting data science start-ups in Europe!
Tasks and responsibilities
We are looking for a digital native, someone for whom online marketing and digital engagement is second nature. The Growth Hacker will be responsible for driving Pivigo’s presence online, and promoting both Pivigo’s marketplace as well as its data science training programmes. The audience is online, global with a target age of 20 – 35.
Specifically, we look for someone to:
- Support and implement a plan to drive engagement online via website, blogs, social media, newsletters, video content etc.;
- Drive sign ups to our data science marketplace and applications for our training programme;
- Analyse marketing efforts of related businesses and come up with initiatives and ideas for how to improve our online presence;
- Work closely with the Community and Marketing team to deliver the marketing plan;
What we look for
- A creative and passionate individual, itching to drive customer engagement through digital channels;
- Good understanding of (online) marketing tools, including Mailchimp, Wordpress, Youtube, Twitter, Google Analytics etc.;
- An interest in data science;
- An energetic individual who brings their own initiative;
- Excellent communication skills in English.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive package;
- Be part of an extremely exciting journey with Pivigo;
- Engage with our large and growing data science community;
- Join a fantastic and close-knit team in our spacious Moorgate office;
- Free cookies and professional massages!
Applicants must have their own right to work in the UK as Pivigo is not able to support visa applicants.
Apply by sending a CV and a cover letter.
Recent jobs at Pivigo
- Community Manager at Pivigo in London 20-12-2016