Sales Development Executive
at ClauseMatch in London
(₤30000 - ₤45000 per year)
*Who we are”
ClauseMatch (www.clausematch.com), an exciting award-winning FinTech startup is looking for another addition to their sales team, due to increased demand and numerous additional opportunities. Based at Europes leading fintech corworking space, Level 39 in Canary Wharf in London, we’re at the cutting edge of real-time technology solutions for the banking sector.
Our product is a unique platform allowing people in financial institutions to collaborate on documents faster and more efficient while solving multiple organisational workflow problems.
We thoroughly believe the opportunities are virtually boundless, and for the right candidate, it’s an ideal time to join the company in it’s growth stage.
*About the role”
You’ll be working closely with the Head of Sales to identify and close new business opportunities. By and large, it’s a sales role with clear targets and market-leading, uncapped commissions on sales.
Expect to present to senior decision makers and deal with complex sales processes.
The ideal candidate will also need to work with the Marketing team to work with our iterative marketing programs and provide feedback and ideas for marketing/sales campaigns.
As a small and extremely busy team we also need our new team member to be able to work independently, learn to take snap decisions, and not be afraid of failing.
A lot of responsibility and task ownership will be given very early on, and we expect the candidate to own up to these responsibilities as well as ask for help when needed.
Currently, the focus is on our opportunities in the Compliance and Policy areas of banking. We’ve seen impressive results from use of our platform already and you will be helping in spreading this solution across large and medium-sized banks and asset managers in Europe and the States, so travel will be required.
- Prior B2B sales experience preferred
- Hunter mentality, proactive and self-motivated, going the extra mile.
- Consultative sales style preferred
- Strong desire to excel in a dynamic and challenging working environment
- Understanding and preferably experience dealing with complex business processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in selling Compliance solutions, document management solutions and/or Enterprise SaaS systems preferred but not required.
- Experience selling to C-level executives
Salary range £30k – 45K commensurate to experience.
OTE to be expected year 1 is £80k.