at EarTex Ltd in London
(₤1000 - ₤1200 per month)
The team at Eartex are working on the next generation of Hearable technology with the aim of changing how people listen to the world around them.
We are currently looking for a full-time UI/UX intern, to start ASAP.
The UI/UX intern will work closely with the Industrial designer, Product Manager and the software team to design and develop our exciting app. This includes designing a full detailed interface of the app (web/mobile).
- Conceptualising, wireframing, and executing existing features for our core product’s UI/UX
- Design mock-ups, functional wireframes, product/site architecture, page flows and screen layouts with consideration given to user-centered design (UCD) processes.
- Proactively recommend concepts and enhancements in order to continuously improve the product and brand experience.
- Help conduct usability testing to determine how designs are accepted by end users.
- Deliver work to the SW team
- Ability to design workflows, wireframes and mock-up engaging user interfaces.
- Ability to create specs of the detailed behaviours and the flow of the interface to the SW team
- Ability to create style guides for the SW team and
- Excellent use of Sketch, Zepplin/Invision
- Experience in layout and colours/contrast relevant theories
- Love reading and learning about current trends in UI design
- A current relevant portfolio demonstrating a user-centred design (UCD) approach and strong problem solving skills.
This is a paid internship