Head of Sales
at Uberated in London
We’re looking for a Head of Sales to join our growing team at Uberated (www.uberated.com), based in Earls Court.
We’re a fast growth start-up transforming the way people shop. We offer a salary & equity package, and the opportunity to become an integral factor in building a successful company.
We’re looking for a Head of Sales to build and lead our Sales team. As the leader of the Sales team you will be responsible for the overall success of the team as well as hiring, development and retention. As a member of the leadership team, you will work with the CEO and Board of Directors in developing and rolling out key strategic initiatives for the team including process improvement, tools and knowledge base. You will provide leadership around sales skills, pipeline management and sales processes.
This is a chance to join an ambitious, early stage team, and help forge a valuable and thriving business.
What we do:
At Uberated, we understand that the modern shopper expects to conduct thorough research before making any significant purchase, and how frustrating it can be to try and find this information. We streamline the shopping journey by consolidating expert reviews, advice and opinions from trusted publishers, magazines and independent experts, and display them in retail stores and websites. Almost half of shoppers rely on expert product reviews to help them decide what to buy, and Uberated makes it easy to read these while shopping, rather than spending hours searching.
What we are looking for
A smart, outgoing and positive personality who has the grit and passion to work in a fast-paced start-up environment. Someone who brings B2B sales experience and has the initiative and tenacity to solve problems for our clients. We want long term relationships with our clients, and you will be integral in building and maintaining these.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and grow strong client relationships
- Deliver against sales targets
- Work in partnership with the leadership team to exploit and identify new business opportunities
- Manage the sales pipeline and report figures to the CEO & Board
- Build and mentor the sales team through regular training and one to one reviews, and ensure the development of industry and sales knowledge across the team
- Ensure the CRM system is up to date and accurate
- Help define the sales process and cycle and then work with the team to constantly improve this
- Proven B2B Sales Experience (ideally B2B software)
- Proven leadership skills (experience of managing a sales team desirable)
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Organised and efficient
- Personable, confident and outgoing; a proven ability to build rapport
- Ability to build a team
- Ability to excel in team-based environment
- Experience of eCommerce and SaaS solutions within eCommerce desirable.
How to apply
If you think you would be a great fit, then we’d love to hear from you. Please send over your CV and a summary of why you think you’d be perfect for the role.
Recent jobs at Uberated
- Superstar CTO for growing startup at Uberated in London 09-02-2017
- Content Editor at Uberated in London 15-02-2017