Help us change an industry...
at TEXMO LIMITED in London
Texmo Limited is looking for a capable lead developer for our web-based product. We are a new London based startup creating software to modernise the logistics of the high-end fashion industry, with specific focus on the alterations and tailoring sectors. We are currently prototyping our product, aiming to launch within the next few months.
The candidate we are looking for should meet the following requirements:
- London based and fluent in English
- Experience in web-development both front-end and back-end
- We are a very young company, so we cannot afford to pay a salary, hence, we are searching for a student or young professional looking to become involved in a London-based tech startup
- The position is not full-time, but you are expected to work with us several days per week
- Excellent communication and people skills, a good range of networks in London and a modern and easy-going outlook
We are not looking for an established professional, we are looking for someone to work with us and help us grow our dream into a reality.
If you think you have what it takes then we look forward to your application. P.S whilst all applications will be considered, please submit a 1 page CV and a cover letter. Other, more creative applications are also welcomed.
We look forward to hearing back from you!