Social Media Intern
at Plum in London
(₤8 per hour)
It’s a fact that 50% of households in Britain (including us) have less than £1,500 in savings. Yes, it’s mind-blowing. We’ve asked the question countless times – “what makes saving hard?”. The answer is friction, temptation and mediocre existing solutions. We believe that we can build a better experience using world-class technology and data science. Plum is an intelligent savings assistant that analyzes your spending habits, predicts your saving capabilities and puts money aside for you automatically. It lives on the web and on Facebook Messenger as your ever-funny and trusted sidekick.
We’re a small team with a background in growing early stage startups to large established brands. Victor joined TransferWise when there were a handful of people in London and built the team that launched TransferWise in 25 countries. Alex scaled the payments infrastructure for hundreds of thousands of Tictail merchants.
We have been getting lots of press and users recently and we are looking for a recent grad (0-2 years) that wants to join a startup as a generalist intern and work directly with the CEO!
- You are a social media fanatic!
- You are a creative.. You want to create cool nice things and get them out there.
- You like talking and engaging with customers!
- You are excited about what Plum is doing
- Be part of a great dynamic team and learn!!
- Get free bfast once a week in the team all hands
- Work out of an awesome office above Dishoom in Shoreditch!