at Limejump Ltd in London
Working at Limejump:
We are an ambitious company, looking to change the way businesses and consumers interact with their electricity. We are looking for talented individuals to help build and grow Limejump. This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative start-up and become instrumental in challenging and changing the smart grid space. We like candidates who want to make a difference every day and want to work in a collaborative environment.
Limejump is fortunate to be backed by some of the most successful and respected technology investors in Europe and has an advisory board with extensive experience in energy trading, mergers & acquisitions and technology.
Our company and our team have grown significantly over the last few months and we need a super organised Office Manager. You will be a key component to ensure our continued efficient growth and you will keep the chaos controlled. Your responsibilities will include the efficient functioning of our office with a variety of administrative, clerical, financial and managerial tasks.
- organising meetings and arranging appointments
- booking transport and accommodation
- ordering stationery and furniture
- managing our correspondence, complaints and queries
- preparing letters, presentations and reports
- ensuring the office remains clean and tidy
- managing office budgets
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- organizing induction programmes for new employees
- ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- handling staff recruitment and appraisals
- attending meetings with senior management
- keeping personnel records
What we need from you:
- Reliability, adaptability and trustworthiness
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Good IT skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Problem solving skills
- A sense of humour and a passion to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
Whilst not essential, the following requirements are desirable for the role:
- A Level or equivalent, university degree if preferred, but not essential
- Previous office-based clerical, secretarial or commercial work experience is essential.
What you can expect from us:
- Company Share Options & Additional Benefits
- Great Central London Location
- Excellent work environment and extremely motivated team who enjoy what they do
- Company Social Nights
- Unique entry point to a leading technology company
Limejump is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
- Note for Recruiters: Whilst we love working with you, we are not looking to use recruiters for this position.
Recent jobs at Limejump Ltd
- Junior Operations Analyst at Limejump Ltd in London 07-02-2017