Talent Acquisition Manager, Artificial Intelligence
at Tractable in London
Tractable is an artificial intelligence startup applying recent breakthroughs in deep learning to build game-changing products in traditional industries. Computers can now surpass human performance on visual recognition tasks: we are taking these breakthrough from the lab to the real world.
We have started with the outdated insurance industry, where we have already secured a partnership which gives us access to a 100M+ image dataset (1 out of 4 in existence globally) and have contracts with major international insurers. We are kicking off within other large traditional industries where our technology can have a dramatic impact, with focus on industrial inspection and medical imagery.
Backed by Silicon Valley venture capital, we are looking for dynamic, entrepreneurial individuals who want a front row for the ongoing revolution in machine learning. We are looking for our Recruitment Manager – as one of the first 15 full-time team members you will direct Tractable recruitment effort to find the most brillant minds in ML Research and Software engineering and build our team!
Reporting directly to the Co-Founder and CTO, you will:
- Develop a good understanding of our tech stack to be able to speak intelligently about Tractable and artificial intelligence
- Build a diverse applicant pool for each open position at Tractable
- Drive full cycle recruitment: sourcing, screening and hiring of top talents with a focus on quality rather than quantity
- Leverage both online and offline sourcing methods (events, meetups, hackhatons,…)
- Work with all the team to ensure a positive candidate experience beyond just scheduling interviews
In order to succeed in the role, you should have:
- University degree
- 1-2 years of recruitment experience, expertise in technical recruiting is a big plus
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Pro-activeness and willingness to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Genuine interest in technology
What we offer:
- Opportunity to have an impact – help recruit and build the team that will take deep learning to where it can have a real impact
- Significant advancement opportunities
- Work with some of the best minds in software engineering and machine learning,
- Very competitive salary + equity + perks, based on profile
- Entrepreneurial & fun work environment in Central London