Marketing Insights Manager
at Perkbox in London
Fancy getting involved with one of London’s most exciting start-ups?
We’re looking for an awesome Marketing Insights Manager who’s not afraid to get stuck in. We’re passionate about what we do. We want someone who can share that passion.
We can’t promise a quiet life – in fact, we promise quite the opposite. We have over 400,000 members now and we’ve got UK and global expansion on the brain. It’ll always be exciting, and you shouldn’t be afraid of a challenge.
Things move fast at Perkbox; we need someone who can keep up and who enjoys working in an environment a million miles away from the sharp suits and boredom of Canary Wharf.
Can you picture yourself working for an innovative and disruptive start-up that ranks #2 on the list of Best UK Startups?
We have just become the second fastest funded company on Seedrs.
You can see more about our culture here:-
Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities that detail their effectiveness and business impact.
Translate data into insights and recommendations for optimisation.
Be the “go to” on all things data and help drive data-driven decisions
Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices
Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
Prior experience within a similar insights/analytics role is a must
Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
Proficient in marketing automation systems (e.g. Pardot, Marketo) and integrating those systems with other technologies (e.g. SalesForce, Infer, Full Circle Insights).
Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
What You Get
Great team atmosphere with regular social team events = unlimited drinks, snacks and more
Top central London location
All perks we sell to our customers are perks we get for FREE.
Salary is very competitive and based on experience
Recent jobs at Perkbox
- Sales Quality Control Manager at Perkbox in London 01-02-2016
- DevOps Engineer at Perkbox in London 11-05-2016
- Account Manager at Perkbox in London 26-10-2016
- Business Development Executive at Perkbox in London 30-11-2016
- Marketing Operations Manager at Perkbox in London 11-01-2017
- Acquisition Marketing Manager at Perkbox in London 11-01-2017
- Sales Quality Control Manager - Sheffield at Perkbox in London 11-01-2017
- Mid/Senior DevOps Engineer at Perkbox in London 13-01-2017
- Lead Developer at Perkbox in London 13-01-2017