Paid Media Analyst
at Perkbox in London
Fancy getting involved with one of London’s most exciting start-ups?
We’re looking for an awesome Paid Media Analyst who’s not afraid to get stuck in. We’re passionate about what we do. We want someone who can share that passion.
We can’t promise a quiet life – in fact, we promise quite the opposite. We have over 400,000 members now and we’ve got UK and global expansion on the brain. It’ll always be exciting, and you shouldn’t be afraid of a challenge.
Can you picture yourself working for an innovative and disruptive start-up that ranks #2 on the list of Best UK Startups?
We have just been voted onto The Sunday Times Best Small Companies to Work for – you can see more about our culture here :-
Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities that detail their effectiveness and business impact.
Translate data into insights and recommendations for optimisation.
Be the “go to” on all things data and help drive data-driven decisions
Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices
Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
Prior experience within a similar insights/analytics role is a must
Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
Proficient in marketing automation systems (e.g. Pardot, Marketo) and integrating those systems with other technologies (e.g. SalesForce, Infer, Full Circle Insights).
Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
What You Get
Great team atmosphere with regular social team events = unlimited drinks, snacks and more
Top central London location
All perks we sell to our customers are perks we get for FREE.
Salary is very competitive and based on experience
Recent jobs at Perkbox
- Account Manager at Perkbox in London 26-10-2016
- Partnership Collections Advisor - Sheffield at Perkbox in London 28-03-2017
- Front End Developer at Perkbox in London 30-03-2017
- Sales Support Executive at Perkbox in London 30-03-2017
- Engagement Communications Manager at Perkbox in London 10-04-2017
- SDR Team Leader at Perkbox in London 18-04-2017
- Lead QA Tester at Perkbox in London 27-04-2017
- PPC Manager at Perkbox in London 27-04-2017
- Performance Marketing Manager at Perkbox in London 08-05-2017
- Senior Full Stack Developer - L&D at Perkbox in London 22-05-2017
- Product Manager - L&D at Perkbox in London 22-05-2017