Web/Mobile Quality Assurance Engineer
at Mindera UK Ltd in Leicester
Here at Mindera, we are continuously developing a fantastic team, and would love it for you to join us.
Do you have the feeling that you keep breaking everything? Working as a Quality Assurance Engineer at Mindera, you will ensure that high standards are kept throughout the development process and within the product deliverables. You will also have an important role in planning and developing automated test suites.
You’re Good At
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Leading quality assurance processes and functional testing.
- Working with Software Engineers to ensure the right levels of test automation are built to your standards.
- Programming in C# or a similar object-oriented language.
- Source control systems.
You Rock At
- Breaking things and finding problems!
- Designing test scenarios, scripts or procedures that fit with the concepts of Test Automation and Continuous Delivery
- Creating resilient automated test suites to exercise web applications with tools like Selenium, using page objects and behavior driven approach
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose.
- Fantastic working environment built on the principles of lean and self-organisation;
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture;
- Competitive salaries and benefits;
- Potential to international travel;
- Working with high profile clients in consultancy environment;
- No dress code, corporate speak or middle managers.
Expected traveling time (PT and USA): 0%-15%, varies according to project/client.
At Mindera we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love.
Software Engineering Applications, including Web and Mobile, are at the core of what we do at Mindera.
We partner with our clients, to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact in their users and businesses across the world.
You get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together.
Our culture reflects our lean and self-management attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication.
We are proud of our work and we love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile, Lean and collaborative environment.
Check out our Blog: http://mindera.com/ and our Handbook: http://tinyurl.com/zc599tr
Our offices are located: Porto, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA
UK: Think IT Solutions Ltd is part of the Mindera Group