at TEGO in London
(₤30000 - ₤40000 per year)
Tego is a PAY-AS-YOU-GO INSURANCE provider for the growing on-demand economy.
Tego wants to change the way consumers think about and interact with insurance, and get it up to speed with the way that we live our lives. We believe that you should only be insured for the work that you want to do, when you want to do it. With an increase in flexible workers, we believe this is the way insurance has to move- mobile, interactive and on-demand. We are driving to disrupt this sector with cutting edge technology.
We are bringing insurance to the 21st century, giving taxi drivers, plumbers, deliverers, carers and more, the specific cover they need bought via mobile.
Tego offers instant insurance all through your phone. Super slick app interaction makes complex insurance products seem simple, and puts choices about insurance back in the hands of the consumer. We work with all the biggest on-demand brands you are probably using on a daily basis.
We are ultra ambitious, and founded by three unicorn startup managers, Tego is growing fast, across industries, sectors and geographies and working with some of the biggest flexible work providers in the world. Well-funded and ultra-ambitious, we are driving the Insurtech change.
We are looking for a diligent and ambitious generalist to work alongside founders to help drive the company forward. Working across process design, compliance, tools and finance, this is a varied and exciting role at the heart of a growing startup.
- Strong organisational skills & excellent attention to detail
- A desire to work in a range of areas within the business
- The ability to demonstrate ownership of significant areas of work and manage projects
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and intellectually curious; able to ask challenging questions, and see them through to find the answer
- Good team player; develops and maintains good working relationships with colleagues
- Good numeracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong academic background
- An environment where you can be instrumental in developing the company
- Experience of working with founders from VC backed high growth startups
- Responsibility from day one
- A great office location and environment
- Competitive salary
- Share options
Recent jobs at TEGO
- Lead Full Stack Developer at TEGO in London 21-11-2016
- Full-stack Developer (mobile) at TEGO in London 09-01-2017