Client Success Manager
at Local Measure in London
Local Measure is transforming the way that companies use digital media to listen and engage with customers who are on-site at their business premises. We are an innovative technology company with offices in Europe, Australia, Singapore and the USA.
As the first Account Coordinator in our European office, you will be working with some of the regions and world’s most well known brands to ensure that they are getting the most out of our technology while also innovating best-in-class solutions.
If you are entrepreneurial and want to have a huge impact on growing a tech start-up company, this is the position for you. This is a fast-paced, high-energy account coordination position; the right candidate will have the personality, drive, and quality approach to provide a top-notch experience for our clients whilst also providing the opportunity for personal professional development.
- Manage the on-boarding of new clients and on-going training of users
- Run regular webinars for users to drive engagement and advocacy
- Collaborate with clients to understand their goals & objectives and recommend best practices
- Deal with clients on a daily basis over both e-mail and the phone, making sure to resolve any questions or problems they may have in a timely and productive manner while identifying and implementing process improvements when necessary.
- Monitor and facilitate the customer’s adoption of our solution features and functionality.
- Work closely with sales teams to support them during the sales process.
Qualifications and attributes
- Excellent communicator, easily builds rapport with others
- Attention to detail and a proactive approach to resolving issues.
- Relentlessly positive attitude and incredible work ethic.
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong commitment to finishing projects to deadlines.
- Welcomes feedback and seeks to improve things
- Comfortable with technology and social media savvy
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Experience/Knowledge in the Hotel, Travel and Tourism sectors an advantage
- Fluency in English. Other languages a real plus
- Educated to degree level or has equivalent professional training
How to Apply – Please send us your CV and covering letter telling us why you would like to work with us.