Sales inbound co-ordinator
at Commusoft in London
(₤22000 - ₤24000 per year)
Situated in London, Commusoft is a young, fast-moving, fast-growing technology company providing desktop and mobile software to service companies. Our B2B enterprise software is used by hundreds of companies in the UK and by thousands of users.
Commusoft has been growing at an impressive rate. We’ve just launched the largest improvement to our business in it’s history. With a brand new software version, an improved website and an updated business model, we’re expecting even higher growth.
We’re looking for an inbound client sales co-ordinator who will be responsible for developing relationships with inbound potential clients. The candidate will work with a list of leads to qualify and demonstrate the Commusoft job management software, focusing on product fit. This involves speaking to new potential prospects that have shown an interest in the software and discussing and learning about the client’s requirements in order to determine product fit.
Once we’ve confirmed a fit we support the client throughout their trial, answering any questions they may have. Once the trial is over our goal is to convert the sale, sending relevant paperwork and assisting the Client Success Team in getting the client onboarded.
We’re looking for someone who is comfortable on the phone and loves speaking to people.
Our sales strategy is based on inbound traffic and referrals. We are therefore expecting you to be involved in content creation. This will involve liaising with our Marketing Manager, writing blog posts and suggesting new content ideas to help drive traffic.
This is important as we know that you’ll be speaking to clients and learning about their problems and these problems can therefore be turned into content to drive new traffic.
Your role will not involve cold calling or cold lead generation.
What are we looking for in a candidate
- A confident individual who likes talking to people over the phone and over email.
- Some experience with B2B sales is an advantage, but not essential.
- The candidate must be organised and generally technology savvy as we rely heavily on tools like Hubspot to organise our work and distribute content.
- Someone who has excellent English, both spoken and written.
- Someone who learns quickly and looks to better themselves both inside and outside of work.
- We’re looking for someone who is happy to voice ideas and strive for better results rather than someone who is looking to sit back and follow a process.
Recent jobs at Commusoft
- Client services co-ordinator at Commusoft in London 17-05-2017
- Front end Angular 1.x developer at Commusoft in London 09-06-2017