Junior Software Analyst / Content Marketer
at Crozdesk in London
(₤20000 - ₤25000 per year)
Crozdesk.com is an online business software (SaaS) platform looking to scale to the next level. We’ve gained traction with a large variety of businesses over the past 18 months who are using our services daily. Our core platform offers users a one-stop shop to find and compare Software-as-a-Service applications across 180+ different industry verticals, while providing a high-value environment for B2B software advertisers.
Over the next few months we aim to scale the very small team we currently have into a much bigger growth machine. The company is currently run by a strong technical and product focused team (in their twenties). We are looking for talented and motivated individuals with complementary skills and diverse backgrounds to round off our team and help us scale.
We are looking for talented content creators to produce various types of reports, guides, blogs and other digital content in the fiend of business software. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. You will be part of a new team building a new content portal from the ground up.
- Write well – core to the role is producing regular content to attract target site visitors through search, social media, third-parties and outreach
- Research and analyse – conducting self-led research to identify key insights to support content creation
- Plan your time – scope out your pipeline of content based on the top-line company strategy and targets
- Share and send – support our marketing outreach by distributing content through email and social media channels to subscribers and followers
- Team work – work out content structure, focus and approach with your colleagues
- Be creative – a key part of the success of this role is identifying and pushing your creative ideas within the wider team
Skills & Experience:
- Degree in a relevant / related field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent English language skills and work-permit for the UK
- Good writing ability – examples of writing would be well received
- Familiarity with SEO principles
- Knowledge of and experience using SaaS tools – from data analytics to sales, social media, etc.
- Experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- A dual-minded approach: you’re creative and a good writer, but can also be process-driven, intricate at planning, and understand using data, insights and SEO best-practices to make decisions
- Passion or interest in software, technology, apps and startups
- Team player willing to support and assist colleagues
- Ambitious, self-starter and eager to be part of the next big success story.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with plenty of growth opportunities
- Open and transparent company culture
- A lot of responsibility, high-growth potential and large personal development potential
- Shoreditch office (annexed to a night club)
We’re flexible in terms of requirements as long as you excel in key areas.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply with your CV and a very short statement of why you’re the right person for this, as well as why you would like to work with us. Keep it short, informal and honest.