Partnerships Manager - London
at Growth Street in London
You are passionate about people. You are passionate about selling great ideas. You bring energy to everything you do and everyone you work with. You are entrepreneurial; constantly looking to challenge the way things are done and find a better way. You enjoy creating and building long term relationships with partners, and take huge satisfaction from seeing them and the company grow together.
You will have worked in commercial finance, recognise the changes that are afoot, and want to be on the leading edge of that change.
We are on a mission to create a new kind of financial service. Growth Street is building a business banking platform to support the 5 million SMEs that power Britain. We are not a bank, and we are far more than an alternative lender. We are something better.
We are a team of 30 from all kinds of backgrounds. We are extremely ambitious. We work hard, we work together, and we work to win.
You will be responsible for sourcing customer leads by cultivating partnerships with commercial finance brokers, SME service providers, such as accountants, solicitors and financial advisors, and strategic partners.
Success in this role in the first year will be demonstrated by:
- Engaging in in-person networking to increase the size of Growth Street’s network of introducer relationships
- Increasing the proportion of Growth Street’s borrower base from introducers
- Developing new introducer relationships and raising the profile of Growth Street by attending monthly events relevant to commercial finance
- Raising the profile of Growth Street by hosting quarterly events on behalf of the company and its partners
Over time, you’ll be expected to build a team to support you with partnership development and events.
You will have a strong grounding in business development for commercial finance. You will ideally have worked within a bank or other lending institution. You will have the ability to run partnership development processes. You will be comfortable spending as much time out of the office, building relationships, as in the office.
A competitive salary with uncapped performance linked bonus
Participation in an employee equity scheme
A pension scheme with 5% employer contributions
Opportunity for fast promotion and management responsibilities
A strong and clear company culture, focused on growth
Recent jobs at Growth Street
- Python Programmer at Growth Street in London 06-02-2017
- Content Manager at Growth Street in London 20-02-2017