Business Development (Sales & Marketing) - Tech Event Space
at Skills Matter in London
(₤22000 - ₤45000 per year)
Are you naturally curious? Someone who can talk to anyone, both flexible and fearless? Do you love smashing your sales targets: Can you own it, make it bigger and better?
If that sounds like you and you are looking for an opportunity to channel your creativity, fantastic people skills and natural sales ability into a growing an exciting Tech Scale Up, we’d love to hear from you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are Codenode, the UK’s largest venue for Technology events and this is going to be the easiest products you’ve ever sold. Codenode was designed as a specialised venue for Tech events, complete with 7 fantastic lecture spaces, a funky 5,000 sqft break-out area and licensed bar, an experienced and passionate Events team, fast and reliable WIFI, the latest AV technology and a funky look and feel.
These are the things your clients LOVE to hear when they are planning and organising their events and you’ll be responsible to sell Codenode’s Event spaces and and services and support your clients in achieving a successful and memorable experience for their attendees. Your clients will include some of the most innovative businesses in Finance, Retail, Media and Tech, for examples, check out some of our clients here and here .
We’re looking for ambitious self-starters to grow revenues with new and existing clients through lead generation, prospecting, sales, networking, venue tours and account development activities.
Your sales achievements will be awarded through excellent compensation structure with uncapped commission. In addition, we offer great opportunities to develop and grow your skills, and career as we grow the company.
Codenode is operated by Skills Matter and in addition to hosting tech events by your clients, it is the home to Skills Matter’s events and its passionate community of software developers who meet daily at Codenode to discover emerging technologies, learn and share skills and evolve practices and ideas.
We’re a growing team of fun people who love what we do. If we are not busy supporting our clients or completing projects, we love playing ping pong or fussball at Codenode : our pretty cool venue, home and office.
GET IN TOUCH!
We’re waiting for the right person to join our team. Someone who:
• has at least a year or two experience in targeted sales such as recruitment, media sales or ticket sales;
• enjoys making customers happy and delivering real value;
• gets a real kick out of making stuff happen, clarifying requirements and translating these into solutions that work;
• has excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing;
• is able to clarify requirements and translate these into solutions that work;
• can explain something complicated like thermonuclear astrophysics with a piece of string and a packet of blu-tack (we’ve got plenty of that laying around at Codenode!);
If you think that might be you, then get in touch. Send us your CV with an email explaining why you’d like to be part of our team and how you think you could make a difference – and we’ll be in touch shortly!!
Recent jobs at Skills Matter
- Business Development (Sales & Marketing) - Technology Courses at Skills Matter in London 25-01-2017