at Growth Street in London
(₤40000 - ₤70000 per year)
Growth Street is looking for enthusiastic, ambitious software developers to join our technology team to build the next generation of banking services for SMEs. You will build the key infrastructure of the Growth Street service as part of the engineering team. This will include building service-oriented applications and working with the engineering team to develop the architecture we need for our next stage of growth.
As an important member of a growing team, you’ll have a unique ability to help shape our technology and processes as we continue to invest in research and development.
The ideal candidate will be someone who…
- Has 2 or more years experience developing in Django
- Is comfortable working on the back-end with databases and APIs
- Likes to follow a TDD approach and understands the importance of automated testing
- Is a team player who works well as part of a team shipping code regularly to production
- Is comfortable in an Agile/SCRUM process
The following would set a candidate apart..
- Experience with Docker
- Experience in a startup environment
Our technology stack includes…
- Django 1.10
- Python 3.5
- Docker on AWS ECS
- Continuous Integration with CircleCI
- 12 factor methodology
- Web components approach
- Modern JS framework (React, and Backbone)
- CSS preprocessor (SASS, less, Stylus)
- NodeJS (gulp, bower)
- Competitive annual salary depending on experience
- Defined contribution pension plan (5% of gross annual salary)
- An opportunity to build a market changing product
The role is based in our London offices.
Please include a CV and cover letter. Growth Street is an equal opportunities employer. We can work with recruitment agencies that accept our terms.
Recent jobs at Growth Street
- Partnerships Manager - London at Growth Street in London 20-01-2017
- Python Programmer at Growth Street in London 06-02-2017
- Content Manager at Growth Street in London 20-02-2017