Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing Developer in C#
at TradeRiser in London
We are seeking talented candidates to join our team in developing and expanding our proprietary technology.
TradeRiser is a supplier of a Research Assistant technology to banks and financial brokerage companies. Our technology combines Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing (NLP) making it capable of answering both simple and complex trading questions.
The successful candidates will be working as part of a team to develop and extend our
proprietary NLP Engine and Taxonomy. The main responsibilities include: writing enterprise-level code to implement ML and NLP models, as well as actively finding new methodologies to tackle various technical challenges. Work alongside Quant team and NLP team to establish tasks and workflow.
Our technology stack is built on C#, .Net, PostgreSQL, T-SQL, ASP.NET, Angular and more.
Ideally you are:
• based in London but not a must
• willing to work full time or part time for Equity (depending on experience) (In the short term)
• must have an interest in the capital markets, finance or trading
• good team player
• degree in Computer Science and Computational Linguistics or related fields strongly preferred;
• substantial experience with both statistical and rule-based approaches to NLP;
• fluency in programming, preferably C#/Java;
• great written and spoken English;
• understanding of the financial markets
Recent jobs at TradeRiser
- Full Stack Developer at TradeRiser in London 01-12-2017
- Business Developer at TradeRiser in London 11-12-2017
- Marketing Manager - Initial Coin Offering at TradeRiser in London 07-01-2018
- Blockchain Developer at TradeRiser in London 16-01-2018
- Data Scientist - Initial Coin Offering at TradeRiser in London 20-01-2018
- Social Media Community Manager - Initial Coin Offering at TradeRiser in London 20-01-2018
- UX/UI Designer - Initial Coin Offering at TradeRiser in London 20-01-2018