Paid Media Growth Marketer
at Hoop in London
Hoop helps families discover fun things to do with their kids. Picked by Apple as one of their ten best apps for 2016, Hoop has quickly became the must-have app for parents everywhere.
We’re looking for a performance marketer to lead our paid marketing activity as we scale across the UK. The successful candidate will have experience running paid ad campaigns on major social platforms (notably on Facebook) that have delivered results within competitive consumer sectors and/or that have helped businesses scale their audience quickly.
The right person will have a sharp, analytical marketing mind, who is able to spot and deliver on growth opportunities within paid media. This is an amazing opportunity to play a pivotal role in helping bring Hoop to millions of families across the UK, and work closely with founders that have a proven track record of scaling consumer businesses.
What you’ll be doing
- Growing Hoop’s audience managing Facebook advertising campaigns.
- Managing a six-figure monthly advertising budget.
- Testing advertising opportunities to acquire new users on other social media platforms – Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest
- Producing regular reports and analysis of user acquisition activity
- Optimising paid marketing campaigns to improve the effectiveness of our paid media spend.
- Producing engaging creative to connect with our target audience.
- Running retargeting campaigns to re-engage users and improve ROI
- Identifying other opportunities and growth hacks to acquire new users within our target CPA
- Coordinating paid marketing activity with the rest of the marketing department to sync up to our wider marketing schedule.
We’re looking for people who are
- Smart – Graduate with a 2:1 degree or above
- Experienced – Minimum of two years’ experience running high volume paid marketing campaigns with a heavy focus on Facebook.
- Results-driven – Able to spot opportunities and scale winning strategies.
- Tenacious – This is a marathon not a sprint. Can unpick failures, is not intimidated by challenging marketing environments.
- Loves social media – has an intuitive understanding of how to connect with audiences across different platforms. * Good at capturing the imagination of different audiences.
- Analytical mind – comfortable working with numbers, spreadsheets and analysing data to spot what’s working and what’s not.
- Creative – strong capacity to innovate and identify new marketing opportunities, growth hacks and iterate on existing marketing processes.
- Organised, detailed-oriented – can manage multiple targets and maintain high quality standards when juggling a mix of projects. Loves to set up working processes.
- Trusted ambassador – always ready to represent Hoop and excite people about our product and brand.
- Love what they do – value highly working with people who are passionate about the the quality of their work and the work they do
Remuneration: Competitive Salary + Equity Package
Hoop’s an awesome place to work
- A competitive salary and equity package
- Be part of a rapidly growing company at the early stage growth
- Work on something that helps improve the lives of children and familie
- Opportunity to be take responsibility for your own marketing campaigns
- Ongoing training and investment in your growth including an unlimited book learning budget.
- Regular company nights out
- Work with people that are passionate about what they do and share their knowledge
- Year long travel loans
- Work in a beautiful office, centrally located in Clerkenwell
Hoop is a mobile app designed to help families discover fun things to do with their kids. From story time at the local library to fun workshops and family shows, Hoop makes it as easy as checking your email to find everything going for kids. Here’s a tiny taster of what families have to say about us:
- “Must-Have App For Parents In London – Seriously, tell every parent you know”
- “A Game Changer – So informative and easy to use”
- “Beautifully Designed – Excellent way to find things to with your kids’
Hoop was founded by the team behind VoucherCodes.co.uk that helped millions of shoppers save at their favourite brand. VoucherCodes.co.uk was voted the seventh best small business to work for in the UK and acquired by RetailMeNot, Inc. in August of 2011.
We’re well funded, and are our way to building one the world’s most loved family brands. Our office is in beautiful Clerkenwell, London.
Recent jobs at Hoop
- Graduate - Customer Success Coordinator at Hoop in London 31-07-2017
- Graduate - Operations Coordinator at Hoop in London 02-08-2017