Senior Software Developer
at LoyaltyLion in London
(₤65000 - ₤80000 per year)
LoyaltyLion provides leading loyalty programs for ecommerce stores all around the world. Millions of shoppers engage with our software and merchants rely on our customer insights we pull from their data.
We’re looking for a senior or lead developer to work on interesting problems and shape the future of LoyaltyLion. You’ll be working across our entire platform, from our merchant-facing web apps to our speedy third-party widgets.
We’re a small, agile team with a strong focus on the product – everything we build has a purpose and provides value. When it comes to development, clean and safe is our number priority. All our services are backed by strong test suites, and we strive to make our deployment process as deterministic as possible (we use Docker, ECS and Terraform).
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Writing really clean, well-tested code
- Developing our JS/Ruby codebases and integrating with ecommerce platforms and partners
- Scaling our apps to work with the largest ecommerce stores
- Turning lots of data into useful insights for our merchants
- Dreaming up and implementing awesome new features
What we’re looking for:
- Proven track record in software development
- Experience as a senior or lead engineer in a team
- Autonomous and pragmatic: you know when to refactor and when to accrue debt
- Desire to work in a small, close-knit and structured team
- Other nice to haves: Postgres, AWS, Docker, own a dog/cat/lion
What we offer:
- Relaxed working environment and flexible hours
- Remote work friendly
- Free team lunch on Monday, Cupcake Wednesday and free beer Friday
- Your own desk at our private office in Farringdon, London
You can apply through here or visit our website to apply directly.
Recent jobs at LoyaltyLion
- Lead Content Strategist at LoyaltyLion in London 11-09-2017
- Customer Success Manager at LoyaltyLion in London 15-11-2017