at Rota in London
Rota is looking for an experienced account manager to join our fast-growing team in London.
Who are we?
Rota is Uber for staffing, connecting employers with hospitality workers on-demand – because we cut out the middle man of temp agencies, we pay workers more, and employers pay less. We’ve raised wages for hundreds of London’s lowest earners and have phenomenal traction with employers – like 90% meeting-sale conversion 6 months running. We are a team of seasoned serial entrepreneurs with backing from experienced advisors & investors Uber, Hassle, Hello Fresh, Just Eat, UK Voucher Codes & more. Rota is a well-funded company in 3 cities and counting. We raised more than our required seed round in just three days, and are hungry for more!
- Managing Partner relationships. Through face-to-face, phone and email contact, you’ll
be responsible for the upkeep and development of our Partner relations
- Being commercially accountable. Your KPIs will be linked to the commercial
performance of your accounts
- Issue resolution. As Key Account Manager, you’ll be a point of escalation for a
variety of issues
Skills & experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in a client-facing role and ability to forge personal and business
relationships, finding a balance between the client and the business’ needs
- Personable and empathetic. You’re capable and confident handling delicate
interactions, including picking up the phone to deliver bad news
- Sharp eye for detail and a capacity to prioritise
- Commercial awareness and negotiation skills
- Presentable and mature with great communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Fantastic opportunity to join a high-growth start-up from the beginning and learn how to scale the business
- Training and mentoring from some top entrepreneurs
- Based in WeWork offices in the heart of Old Street with great lifestyle benefits (including free beer)
If this sounds like your cup of tea, apply now with your CV and covering letter below!
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Rota Team