Head of Marketing
at CityMunch in London
CityMunch is on a mission to change the way we use restaurants*. We connect restaurants, food trucks, and other eateries directly with their customers in a new way, enabling them to instantly communicate with an engaged audience. In so doing, we help chefs reduce waste, keep kitchens humming during quieter periods and ultimately thrive in a competitive market.
In our short history we have: –
• Launched in London and Bristol, with 270 restaurant partners and 20,000 downloads
• Raised a round of crowdfunding on Seedrs
• Won the London FoodTech Week pitching competition to become the first startup accepted to Just Eat’s Foodtech Accelerator program
*…AND, we’ve been called “the app that’s changing the way we use restaurants” by the Telegraph :)
Now, we’re looking for someone who shares our passion for the restaurant industry to head up our consumer marketing efforts and help us grow, working closely with the CEO and rest of the core team.
Among many other things, this will entail:
• Developing a deep understanding of our customer base and how to communicate with them
• Identifying, analysing and effectively using our most successful marketing channels
• Working directly with local media, food bloggers and other influencers to expand our reach
• Organising special promotions and events in conjunction with our restaurants
• Developing our own website and content
• Have 3-5 years’ experience in marketing, preferably with a strong digital focus in a startup environment
• Have immense drive and a strong entrepreneurial instinct
• Be an excellent communicator with superb written and spoken English
• Have strong social media experience, able to build up our community
• Have experience with PPC platforms including Facebook
• Have a track record of devising creative solutions to marketing challenges
• Have an eye for strong content and good design (being handy with design tools e.g. Photoshop/InDesign would be bonus)
• A competitive salary with a meaningful equity stake
• A fast-paced, collaborative environment, with quick decision-making and a flat hierarchy
• Offices at TechHub @ Campus next to Old Street station
• A hard-working, fun-loving culture!
Please send through your CV and briefly explain why you’re interested in the role.
Recent jobs at CityMunch
- City Manager - Liverpool at CityMunch in London 24-11-2017
- Full stack developer for food-tech startup at CityMunch in London 24-11-2017
- City Manager - Manchester at CityMunch in London 24-11-2017