Content & Merchandising Intern
at Swoon Editions in London
We’re looking for a content superstar to join our fast paced business as an intern. If you’re a total perfectionist with incredible organisation skills and a fervour for producing accurate, engaging content, we want to hear from you.
You’ll be responsible for a lot from day one, making sure our website is constantly up to date and word-perfect. From putting new designs on site to proofreading everything that goes out the door, you’ll play a crucial role in our close-knit team.
We’re looking for someone who can balance their time to consistently and accurately hit each and every deadline.
Note: All internships at Swoon Editions are paid
- Building, proofing and updating product pages
- Optimising the homepage and category pages
- Smooth day-to-day running of any site updates
- You have knowledge of Mailchimp (a plus)
- You have knowledge of Magento (a plus)
- You possess excellent time management skills
- You possess sound knowledge of the English language and grammar
- You have strong proofreading skills
- You are able to pick things up quickly
Recent jobs at Swoon Editions
- Junior Analyst at Swoon Editions in London 15-02-2017