at Swoon Editions in London
We’re looking for a smart Junior Analyst to join our fast growing e-commerce business and help drive a data-first culture across our teams. We’re at a pivotal moment in our company journey and are looking for ambitious people who can drive our growth by using data in bold new ways that deliver commercial results.
Your initial focus will be helping the marketing department to understand the nuances of customer behaviour and identify where we should be spending our budget. Over time you’ll also have the opportunity to work alongside our other analysts to tackle a range of complex challenges we face related to operations, finance and buying.
This role would suit an individual who wants to develop their analytical skills and gain experience of applying their knowledge to complex real life business situations. You will be comfortable working in a fast paced environment and up for bouncing ideas around with other analysts to crack problems that will transform our company for the better.
- Provide the marketing team with analytics that help them to plan and measure their marketing performance
- Own and develop our attribution methodology create insights that maximise our return per channel
- Leverage market and company insight studies to develop broader analysis that changes how we work
- Support other teams and analysts across the business on ad hoc projects as required
- You have an analytics background
- You possess advanced knowledge of Excel
- You can see past the numbers and understand what they mean for the business
- You can communicate complex ideas in a simple way
- You possess an agile mind and are able to understand new concepts quickly
- You are results focused and capable of juggling multiple priorities at the same time
- You are a team player who is always willing to get stuck in and help
- You have some knowledge of technical programming languages (e.g. SPS/ SQL etc.) [desirable but not essential]
- You approach every challenge with a sense of optimism and fun
Recent jobs at Swoon Editions
- Content & Merchandising Intern at Swoon Editions in London 15-02-2017