Technical Partnerships Manager
at Perkbox in London
Fancy getting involved with one of London’s most exciting start-ups?
Location – Blackfriars, EC4Y 0AY
Salary £28,000 – £34,000
We are looking for an awesome new Technical Partnerships Manager who’s not afraid to
get stuck in. We are passionate about what we do. We want something who can share that passion.
We can’t promise a quiet life – in fact, we promise quite the opposite. We have over 500,000 members now and we’ve got UK and global expansion on the brain. It’ll always be exciting, and you shouldn’t be afraid of a challenge.
Things move fast at Perkbox; we need someone who can keep up and who enjoys working in an environment a million miles away from the sharp suits and boredom of Canary Wharf.
Can you picture yourself working for an innovative and disruptive start-up that ranks #2 on the list of Best UK Start-ups?
We have just become the second fastest funded company on Seedrs.
You can see more about our culture here: –
Source high quality partnerships with high end companies to have them join our platform via email, phone and face to face meetings
Source strategic offers such as funded perks, iFrame integration
Act as the point of contact for existing partners for any offer issues
Upload new deal content onto platforms through our internal backend system
Edit and maintain existing content using HTML programming language
Assign category rankings using our backend technology
Control and manage central deal information using bespoke software packages such as Airtable
2-3 years consultative rapport building experience with a SaaS company dealing with a similar platform
Technical skills to include HTML programming language experience and expert level use of bespoke backend architecture
Diligence in improving existing deals and capitalizing upon upselling opportunties
A passion for startups
A great person to work with
What You Get
Great team atmosphere with regular social team events = unlimited drinks, snacks and more
To central London location
All perks we sell to our customers are perks we get for FREE
Salary is very competitive and based on experience
Recent jobs at Perkbox
- Account Manager at Perkbox in London 26-10-2016
- Marketing Analyst - Paid Media at Perkbox in London 11-01-2017
- Acquisition Marketing Manager at Perkbox in London 11-01-2017
- DevOps Engineer at Perkbox in London 13-01-2017
- Demand Generation Manager at Perkbox in London 09-02-2017
- Paid Social Marketing Manager at Perkbox in London 14-03-2017
- Creative Lead at Perkbox in London 16-03-2017
- Web Designer at Perkbox in London 20-03-2017
- Lead QA Tester at Perkbox in London 27-04-2017
- Performance Marketing Manager at Perkbox in London 08-05-2017
- Senior Full Stack Developer at Perkbox in London 22-05-2017
- Product Manager at Perkbox in London 22-05-2017
- Credit Control Assistant at Perkbox in London 01-06-2017
- Business Development Manager - Sheffield at Perkbox in London 21-06-2017
- Business Development Manager at Perkbox in London 21-06-2017
- Head of PR at Perkbox in London 21-06-2017