at Homerun in London
(₤30000 - ₤40000 per year)
Homerun, the winner of Google startup weekend, is an exciting new startup where we believe the UK’s mortgage broking market needs to change to help customers get their mortgages much more easily. Our ambition is to do this by creating an online mortgage broking experience for customers that is clear, convenient and customer friendly.
We are looking for a talented developer to come onboard as our first frontend developer. In an entirely greenfield project, you will work directly with the CEO and CTO and take charge of the technical architecture of the frontend code. We envisage this role will grow into one where you will manage all frontend deliverables to ensure we have consistent look and feel across web and mobile platforms.
- Ability to write responsive frontend code that works across all major browsers with minimal testing
- Minimum of 2 years experience with at least 2 of jQuery, Angular, Angular2, React or any other frontend framework/library
- Loves technology and looks at ways of continuously improving both the product and the code
- Not overly attached to a particular codebase and happy to constantly iterate to improve user experience
Nice to have but not required:
- Banking, finance or fintech experience
- Frontend testing frameworks
- Understanding of some backend technologies such as PHP
We aim to reply to all applicants within 10 working days. You must be able to work from our offices (we are moving to a new office close to Tower Hill in June).
No recruiters please.