Junior Software Developer
at LoyaltyLion in London
(₤25000 - ₤30000 per year)
LoyaltyLion provides leading loyalty programs for ecommerce stores all around the world. Millions of shoppers engage with our software and merchants rely on our customer insights we pull from their data.
We’re looking for a motivated junior developer to work on interesting problems and shape the future of LoyaltyLion. You’ll be working across our entire platform with support from a small team of excellent engineers.
We’re a small, agile team with a strong focus on the product – everything we build has a purpose and provides value. When it comes to development, clean and safe is our number priority. All our services are backed by strong test suites, and we strive to make our deployment process as deterministic as possible (we use Docker, ECS and Terraform).
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Writing clean, robust, well-tested code
- Developing our various apps and integrating with ecommerce platforms
- Working on technical integrations with our partners such as Bronto and Dotmailer
- Scaling our apps to work with the largest ecommerce stores
- Turning lots of data into useful insights for our merchants
- Helping us dream up and implement awesome new features
What we’re looking for:
- Capable, smart and able to learn fast
- Appreciates the value of a comprehensive test suite and reliable deployment process
- Desire to work in a small, close-knit but well managed team
- Other nice to haves: Postgres, AWS, Docker, own a dog/cat
What we can offer:
- Relaxed working environment and flexible hours
- Opportunity to get stuck in and work on large production applications
- A space at our bright, spacious office in Farringdon
- Plenty of opportunities for tomfoolery (table football, VR headsets, Mario Kart tournaments)
- Lots of food related perks: lunches, drinks, cupcakes
You can apply through here or visit our website to apply directly.
Recent jobs at LoyaltyLion
- Customer Success (graduate role) at LoyaltyLion in London 30-12-2017
- Marketing Manager (future head of marketing) at LoyaltyLion in London 04-01-2018