Onboarding Executive - Manchester
at Rota in London
(₤16000 per year)
In a nutshell
We are looking for someone with excellent attention to detail to join us in our Manchester office for an initial 3 month period with the potential to extend depending on success. Your role will involve onboarding Members in order to help grow our workforce and maintain balance with our ever-increasing demand, alongside day-to-day operational support of both Members and Partners. You will do this across both Manchester and Leeds as we look to grow into new geographies.
Who are we?
Rota is Uber for staffing, connecting employers with hospitality workers on-demand – because we cut out the middle man of temp agencies, we pay workers more, and employers pay less. We’ve raised wages for hundreds of London’s lowest earners and have phenomenal traction with employers – like 90% meeting-sale conversion 6 months running. We are a team of seasoned serial entrepreneurs with backing from experienced advisors & investors Uber, Hassle, Hello Fresh, Just Eat, UK Voucher Codes & more. Rota is a well-funded company in 3 cities and counting. We raised more than our required seed round in just three days, and are hungry for more!
- High energy level
- Outgoing and comfortable having candid discussions
- Well-presented with excellent interpersonal skills
- Hospitality experience a plus
- Interviewing experience a plus
- Working alongside the Operations team to increase the workforce size in anticipation of aggressive growth
- Interviewing 15-40 candidates per day based in both Manchester and Leeds.
- Completing associated admin work to predefined targets
- Answering incoming queries via telephone and email from both Members and Partners
- Fantastic opportunity to join a high-growth start-up from the beginning and learn how to scale the business
- Training and mentoring from some top entrepreneurs
- Based in a modern office in the city centre of Manchester – we will also cover the expenses for travel to and from Leeds.
£16k per annum.
If this sounds like your cup of tea, apply now with your CV and covering letter below!
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Rota Team
Recent jobs at Rota
- Account Manager - London at Rota in London 11-04-2017
- Financial Controller at Rota in London 13-04-2017
- Financial Analyst at Rota in London 13-04-2017