at labfolder in Berlin
Our labfolder product is finding its way to the laboratories and our customer base is growing, as is our company. Therefore, we’re looking for a CONTROLLER PART-TIME (m/f) to help us managing and further increasing this growth! At labfolder you will have a decisive role in controlling, finance and administration, working closely with the management team of the company.
labfolder is an award-winning, fast-growing company that develops and sells laboratory software of the highest quality and usability. We connect laboratories, we link people, we organize data, we facilitate research in life sciences, chemistry and engineering. Together we are building an incredible international company at the heart of Berlin, combining extraordinary personalities and thriving on motivation.
CONTROLLER PART-TIME (m/f)
Focus: Controlling, Finance, Administration
Languages: German (native speaker) and English (professional working proficiency)
Tasks you’re going to enoy:
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department (including month-end closure and annual accountant audits)
- Support and coordinate the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Further organization of our teamwork, by planning and follow-up on meetings and support in internal communication* Administration of contracts and documents
- You have a minimum of 2 years professional experience, ideally in B2B and/or SaaS
- You have strong analytical skills and knowledge about relevant KPIs, and you have experience in setting up the relevant processes and tools to track and monitor KPIs and other relevant data
- You are a German native speaker or write and speak at native speaker level
- Degree in Business Administration (preferably with a focus on Accounting & Finance) or similar education
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – advanced user of Excel
- Experience in managing teams and budget responsibility
- Basic knowledge of German corporate and labour law as well as HR are a huge plus
- You are a personality of high integrity and love to help making a good company even better!
What we offer:
Besides the attractive opportunities in a young company you can expect:
- a competitive salary
- flexible working hours (20-30h)
- a family-friendly, partly home office compatible working environment
… and of course many motivated and friendly colleagues!
Recent jobs at labfolder
- HR & Office Manager at labfolder in Berlin 11-12-2017
- Recruitment Intern at labfolder in Berlin 11-12-2017