PART TIME Operations & Customer Success Executive
at Housekeep in London
(₤1000 per month)
We’re a team with a shared passion for solving tough business problems.
We’ve applied this passion to the £4 billion house cleaning industry and in 3 years have become the UK market leader with 40,000 5* customer reviews.
We’re no ordinary start up. We’re founded by a team with a background in venture capital and in scaling young business, are backed by top tier VC and angel investors and have won more awards than we have shelf space for. We’re one of the UK’s fastest-growing businesses and have a huge opportunity ahead of us.
If you want to learn fast, love helping customers and have big ambitions, Housekeep is the place for you.
You’ll be joining our 10-strong operations and customer success team. Your responsibilities will include:
1) Providing support to users by phone, email, social media and chat
2) Troubleshooting and finding smart solutions to any issues
3) Communicating clearly and concisely
4) Serving as a brand representative for Housekeep
5) Sharing user feedback with our product and technology team
We’re a fun, social team, so expect lots of office cake, team drinks and celebrations of our achievements. You’ll be based at our central London offices, in Clerkenwell EC1.
We’re looking for a part time person to work either full days on weekends or evenings on weekdays. We can be flexible about how this works depending on your availability.
You will have:
1) Good education
2) Professional working experience
3) Strong problem-solving ability and a can-do attitude
4) Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including fluent English
5) Passion for working in a start up and at Housekeep
Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org):
1) A link to your LinkedIn profile
2) Your CV
3) One paragraph on why this role is exciting and why you would be good at it (max. 100 words)
Recent jobs at Housekeep
- PERMANENT Operations & Customer Success Executive at Housekeep in London 27-02-2017
- WEEKEND Operations & Customer Success Executive at Housekeep in London 27-02-2017