Graduate / Junior Software Developer
at GrowthIntel in London
We’re looking for an enthusiastic junior software developer to join our development team at GrowthIntel to build the only machine learning marketing platform of its kind.
As a developer at GrowthIntel you will work on a range of cutting edge tech in a dynamic agile environment. As the 7th member of the dev team, you will have a real impact on the business – working on everything from data engineering to DevOps and web app development. We’re a friendly group of people with a broad range of experience – we put emphasis on sharing knowledge and supporting each other in personal growth.
Who are GrowthIntel?
GrowthIntel is a VC-funded technology startup based in London. We’re the only UK company using machine learning and web-crawled data to build a B2B marketing recommendation system. We’re six years old, with a team of 11 people, including six on the development team.
Area’s you’ll be directly involved in:
- Frontend UI / UX
- Web app development
- Web crawling
- Machine learning systems
- Large scale data processing
Specific Technologies we work with:
- Python (incl. libraries such as pandas, scikit-learn, flask, luigi)
- Apache Spark
- Meals, games, outings and parties with the team
- Hack-days every 6 weeks
- Trendy co-working office space in a converted book-binding warehouse
- Free breakfasts every fortnight
- Free drinks at our all-hands every two weeks
- Health and dental cover
What we’re looking for:
- You love to code and always have side-projects on the go
- You have experience working on projects in a modern programming language and are keen to learn some Python (or already know it)
- You’re a self-starter who takes ownership and pride in their work
- Bachelors/Masters degrees in Computer Science or Software Engineering (2-1 and above, or equivalent)
- Native or fluent English speakers
- Based in / can relocate to London
We’d love to see:
- You have commercial programming experience, including internships
- You’ve built apps that friends or colleagues have used
- Proficiency in software development practices such as refactoring, debugging, unit-testing, version control (e.g. with Git)
- You have worked with Cloud platforms (AWS, Google Cloud etc.)
GrowthIntel is dedicated to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Recent jobs at GrowthIntel
- Full Stack Developer at GrowthIntel in London 07-03-2017
- Business Development Manager at GrowthIntel in London 13-03-2017