Account Manager - Dutch Speaking
at Festicket in London
(₤18000 - ₤25000 per year)
Festicket is transforming the way music fans discover and book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. Our platform revolutionises the music festival industry by offering an end-to-end experience for music travellers through an efficient two-sided marketplace for 600+ music festivals across 50 different countries! In three short years, we have become Europe’s largest music festival platform.
Furthermore, we’ve just announced Series B funding – https://techcrunch.com/2016/06/30/festicket-let-it… – and now we’re looking to grow the Festicket Family!
Festicket is looking for a talented account manager to join our account management team, you will be responsible for maintaining the relationship with our Dutch / Nordic suppliers – mainly with festivals directly! – as well as creating & optimising our packages from Festicket admin.
DAY TO DAY TASKS
Managing the relationships with the suppliers/festivals.
Creation of the tickets, packages and the different products live on Festicket.com.
Entering all the rates in admin and deciding on the final price for the package.
Creating the actual page that will go live on festicket.com, from lodging visuals to linkings.
Requesting tickets from suppliers and uploading them to customers’ orders.
Work with photoshop on pictures for hotels, extras, add-ons, etc.
- Fluent English (written/spoken) and Dutch.
- Experienced working in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking & successfully reaching deadlines.
- Able to negotiate and maintain relationships with all different suppliers.
- Good working knowledge of Excel including using formula.
- Good working maths level for price and margin calculations.
- Strong organisational skills and very detail oriented.
- Quick at understanding backend systems.
- Fun to work with!
- Bachelors degree, preferably in an analytical subject.
We’re a team of 70 located in an amazing converted piano factory in Camden (NW1 8LH) a short stroll from Camden market and Primrose Hill. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It’s entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office and then planning to head out for a night out.
Recent jobs at Festicket
- Senior QA at Festicket in London 31-05-2017
- Senior DevOps Engineer at Festicket in London 31-05-2017
- Senior Front End Developer (React) at Festicket in London 31-05-2017
- Senior Back End Python (Django) Developer at Festicket in London 31-05-2017