Experienced Software Developer
at GrowthIntel in London
We’re looking for an experienced developer with an interest in Python to join our development team at GrowthIntel building the only machine learning marketing platform of its kind.
As a developer at GrowthIntel you’ll work on a range of cutting edge tech in a fast paced agile environment. As the 7th member of the dev team, you’ll have a real impact on the business – working on everything from data engineering to DevOps and web app development. You’ll be involved in:
- Planning work to meet customer requirements which you yourself will have gathered.
- Contributing to the product roadmap and helping to improve and refine our agile methodology.
- Shaping the future of the development team by being a mentor for the more junior members of the team.
Who are GrowthIntel?
GrowthIntel is a VC-funded marketing technology company based in London. We’re the only UK company using machine learning and web-crawled data to build a B2B marketing recommendation system. We’re six years old, with a team of 11 people, including six on the development team. We’re a friendly bunch with a broad range of experience – we put emphasis on sharing knowledge and supporting each other in personal growth.
Area’s you’ll be directly involved in:
- Web crawling
- Machine learning systems
- Large scale data processing
- Frontend UI / UX
- Web app development
Specific Technologies we work with:
- Python (incl. pandas, scikit-learn, flask, luigi)
- Apache Spark
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years commercial experience in a dev team working in Python or a core enterprise class language such as C++, C#, Java, Scala
- A passion for mentoring junior colleagues
- Enthusiasm for writing well designed and well structured code
- Experience with data modelling – e.g. applications backed by relational databases
- Native or fluent English speaker
- Based in / can relocate to London
It’d be great if you:
- Have experience with NoSQL databases
- Have independently managed & delivered projects
- Are engaged in the wider tech community (organising/presenting at meetups, tech conferences, contributions to open source)
- Have mentored more junior team members in best software development practice
- Meals, games, outings and parties with the team
- Hack-days every 6 weeks
- Trendy co-working office space in a converted book-binding factory
- Free breakfasts every fortnight
- Free drinks at our all-hands every two weeks
- Health and dental cover
GrowthIntel is dedicated to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Recent jobs at GrowthIntel
- B2B Marketing Manager at GrowthIntel in London 26-06-2017