Help solve the housing crisis with technology - Marketing Manager
at Land Insight in London
(₤30000 - ₤40000 per year)
We’re a startup based in Clerkenwell, London. There are ten people working here, you would be numero eleven. But despite being a small team we pack a big punch, and with our background, skills and experience, we’re taking on a big challenge: the ‘Housing Crisis’.
We use cutting edge technology to crack open the land market like a prize winning lobster. This enables housebuilders – ranging from one-man-bands through to the big PLCs – to build a pipeline of development opportunities. Our vision to create greater simplicity, transparency and collaboration in property development is backed by the same investors behind Love Film, TransferWise, Zoopla, Shazaam and Property Partner. Real issues, real tech, underpinned by a real economic opportunity.
We hold it in high importance to build a team. In working for us you’ll be in constant contact with the company founders, so you’ll be in environment where you can learn about the conception of and running of a startup company that is scaling up. More so, you’ll be invited into the vision. Goalposts move all the time, we need help from other bright people that can build on the firm foundations we’ve put in place. This isn’t just a marketing role, this is a problem solving role. Adopt our (proverbial) child, and help to mould and grow it. In return, we’ll stretch you and give you the space to thrive.
It is important for our employees to be people we want to spend a lot of time sitting next to and therefore we’ve often found ourselves parting company to hit the last tube when work turned into dinner or a beer. London is a great city, it should be part of what makes your life here good, so we have flexible working hours should you want that odd indulgent. We back this up by investing in it through our staff equity program as well as a full-team sales commission and health perks. We are Land Aid ambassadors and regularly undertake fun activities to raise money for the homeless across the UK.
- You will amplify LandInsight by engaging our target audience
- You will ensure that we have consistent brand messaging across all media
- You will ensure our company goals are met by engaging the press with newsworthy stories
- You will co-ordinate our events strategy
- You will be have relevant experience of marketing
- You will be analytical and data driven
- Property industry experience is a big plus
- You will want to help us make a big business and own part of it
- You are super creative and will produce imaginative campaigns to increase brand awareness
Please get in touch.
Recent jobs at Land Insight
- Customer Success at Land Insight at Land Insight in London 23-06-2017
- Business Development Manager at Land Insight at Land Insight in London 23-06-2017