Creator and Customer Community Manager Internship in high-growth startup
at Thortful in London
Welcome to thortful
In a nutshell, we are changing the way people are buying greeting cards. We’ve built the next generation marketplace for the creative industry, where artists from around the globe can create awesome greeting cards and leave the hard work of selling, customising, printing, dispatching, supporting etc. to us.
With over 22,000 cards on sale, available on iOS, Android and the web, and customers and sellers from 100+ countries, we’ve just hit TV screens with a brand new ad and we’re changing the world a card at the time.
We’re looking for someone who is as excited about the business as we are, and who will be dedicated, hardworking and always on the lookout for opportunities.
What we’d like you to do
- Help manage our community of creators and customers
- Answer questions & support users in their use of our apps.
- Liaise with the Tech team and our printers to implement any changes or amendments;
- Seek and relay community feedback to optimise our customer journey.
We’re keen to meet someone who is/has
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Confident in speaking to a range of people from varying backgrounds;
- Ability to work independently and proactively, think on your feet and problem-solve;
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude and a good sense of humour!;
- A willingness to learn and the ability to utilise new software quickly;
- Passion for the creative and tech industries is desirable but not essential;
- English language native
What do you get out of it?
The opportunity to carve out a role for yourself and grow fast along with the business. A central London office featuring an office dog, a garden shed and music.
Regular office treats (doughnuts fuel our creative fire!), and freedom from stuffy dress codes and corporate attitudes!
Salary + travel expenses paid