Business Development Manager
at GrowthIntel in London
Artificial Intelligence tech firm based in Highbury would like to meet enthusiastic salespeople with a proven track record and a penchant for obliterating their targets. A profound yearning to work for one of the most innovative tech companies in Europe that’s on course to change the world is desirable.
Enjoys: travelling to Enterprise boardrooms to present to decision-makers, Friday beers and helping businesses grow by selling predictive marketing software. Current clients include American Express, FedEx, WorldPay and Amazon.
- You have four years or more of Enterprise sales experience
- You’ve completed some sales training, such as MEDDIC, MEDPIC, Miller Heiman, TAS etc
- You’ve regularly sold deals worth >£100K / year and you can tell us about how you ran the sale
- You’re able to use excel to become confident with the numbers behind an ROI-based sale
- You can operate successfully in the changing environment of a fast-growing startup
- You’ve sold into C-level, preferably CMO
- You’re able to navigate large company organisations and establish rapport and credibility with a broad set of influencers
- You’re positively evangelical about using smart technology to solve human problems
Bonus points are awarded for:
- A track record of regular quota attainment and over-achievement
- Familiarity with the marketing automation and CRM industry
On to the perks:
- Generous compensation including base salary, equity options plus uncapped commission
- Private health and dental insurance with Bupa
- Generous annual leave
- Company outings
- Regular free breakfasts
Lastly, we’re an equal opportunity employer.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Recent jobs at GrowthIntel
- Full Stack Developer at GrowthIntel in London 07-03-2017
- Graduate / Junior Software Developer at GrowthIntel in London 21-04-2017