Growth marketing manager for a kickstarter-record breaking edtech company
at PrimoToys in London
(₤43000 per year)
We design and make educational toys! Award winning ones, that break Kickstarter funding records, built with the best supply partners in the world, backed by experienced, high-profile investors, loved by users in over 90 countries.
We’ve been around since 2013, and we’re ready to scale. We just need the right Growth Marketing Manager willing to make it happen. You’ll be working with a small, transparent team of friendly founders and first round employees in our London HQ, occasionally visiting team members out in San Francisco, and Shenzhen.
You’ll be offered equity, a competitive salary, and a decent marketing spend to help you reach targets. Our products are truly loved by our customers, which make them a joy to work with. We’re ready for growth, and you could be part of a great success story.
We’re looking for
- A growth marketer/growth hacker/digital marketing manager.
- Someone capable of strategising, developing and executing killer customer acquisition campaigns across SEO, PPC, CRM, and other channels.
- An analytical mind focused on data driven CRO.
- In conjunction with the content manager, you will implement campaign strategies and test plans to increase SEO traffic and meet acquisitions targets.
- You won’t be going it alone. The team is here to help, and you will be working alongside the Head of Marketing.
- You will need to be equally comfortable rolling up your sleeves and getting into the actual channels as well as using your acute analytics sense to present your learnings to the team and take decisions.
- You love what you do.
- You are very good at what you do.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment that craves new ideas, values swift, productive execution, and recovers quickly from failures (they are inevitable).
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience of B2C online e-commerce marketing
- Your experience is relevant, i.e. scaling online sales for a brand, platform or product.
- Your communication skills (written and oral English) are excellent
- You take initiative and you can eloquently justify your decisions when confronted
- Your expertise and confidence in multiple digital channels, tools, principles and practices are exemplary, e.g. SEO, Paid search, Display, Google Analytics, A/B testing, CRO and CRM
- Supermetrics and other automation tools
- Email/CRM experience
- Edtech experience
What we can offer
- A competitive salary
- An invitation to participate in the company’s Share Option Scheme
- A true start-up workplace i.e. flat, open structure, moving fast, high-energy, super exciting