Financial Controller (part-time)
at Ravelin in London
Ravelin provides real-time fraud detection for online businesses. We analyse customer behaviour and transactions using powerful proprietary data science and machine learning technologies, and work with merchants to provide extremely accurate fraud detection.
Ravelin is looking for someone who wants to work in a dynamic environment and is comfortable wearing multiple hats in the role. You will be working directly with the COO with the support of an outsourced accounting firm to take care of the monthly bookkeeping and payroll. You will also be liaising with external lawyers on ad hoc tasks like preparing commercial contracts and EMI valuations. In addition, you will be responsible for office management and HR housekeeping.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Preparing management accounts
- Raising monthly sales invoices and credit control
- Staff/business expense management, reconciliation, approval and payment
- Drafting board packs for investor meetings
- Company secretarial tasks
- Facilities management
- You have worked in a finance or accounting role for at least 3 years and have a chartered accountancy qualification
- You love working with numbers and are detail-oriented
- You are a self-starter and are able to work independently
- You have previously worked in a startup
- You have a good working knowledge of Xero, Receipt Bank and Fathom
We are keen to interact with talented people and will get back to the selected candidates quickly.
Please apply by attaching your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are the right person for us!
Recent jobs at Ravelin
- Machine Learning Engineer at Ravelin in London 28-03-2017