Sales Account Manager in Attractions Sector
at Gamar Ltd in London
- Please No Recruitment Agencies *****
Gamar is the world’s first 3D augmented reality platform which allows anyone to create their own games and fun tours that interact with the world around us. We are creating an epic disruption in the culture, tourism and leisure industries where it has increased engagement over 100 times and thus encouraged higher footfall.
Our clients include top brands like Merlin Entertainment, DHX Media, The British Museum and many other brands, theme parks, castles, museums and sports stadiums. Join Gamar to change the way people engage in the local attractions, whilst creating great memories!
We are venture-backed, growing rapidly, expanding into other countries and looking for talented and driven sales & account manager to join our business development team, with a focus on growing our commercial sector.
This role is specific for an experienced account manager in theme parks, museums, art galleries and any local attractions who has contacts and can bring sales immediately.
- Having experience in dealing with Museums is a must.
- Have 3-5 years sales experience.
- Have experience in channel sales
- Ideally worked in an audio guide company or a visitor engagement company
- Aggressively prospect, qualify and close potential clients generated through outbound calling, email initiatives and attending appropriate industry events defined by the management
- Promptly and proactively address incoming inquiries generated through web advertising and marketing campaigns
- Generate your own sales targets via research, industry articles and specific targeted verticals defined by the sales and marketing strategies
- Have a complete technical understanding of and ability to articulate and demonstrate our products and value proposition
- Maintain sales pipeline with weekly reports to the management
- Determine potential up-sell and other revenue opportunities within an account
- Degree or equivalent qualification preferred
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Sales
- Must have B2B technology sales experience
- Proven experience in a quota-carrying sales role with a track record of exceeding goals
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to succinctly present us and be an outstanding ambassador for our company at conferences, trade shows, etc.
- Must have the ability to think on own feet
- Must have a provable track record of growing sales
- Strong computer skills, proficient with standard software, the Internet, and web applications
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus
Competitive package offered depending on your experience.
You must reside in or around London and be able to work from our offices – Monday – Friday – near St. Pauls/ Farringdon.
Recent jobs at Gamar Ltd
- Art Director for a Hololens Game at Gamar Ltd in London 24-05-2017
- Customer Support and QA at Gamar Ltd in London 24-05-2017
- 2D Games Artist, Illustrator and Animator at Gamar Ltd in London 18-06-2017