Customer Care Team Lead
at Swoon Editions in London
Our Customer Care team are at the heart of our business and the first port of call for our customers. Whether they’re looking for advice on the perfect piece, or seeking to help with a delivery that’s gone wrong, you’ll be the face (and voice) of Swoon Editions to each and every enquiry we receive – over the phone, email and on social media.
In the Customer Care Team Lead role, you’ll not just manage and resolve customer enquiries but also play a pivotal role in helping to design innovative solutions to prevent them, working with all areas of our business.
Reporting to the Head of Care, you’ll be managing a growing team, digging into customer data and identifying opportunities to improve the systems and processes that drive truly great customer experiences.
- Day to day operational and performance management of the customer service team against agreed KPIs and SLAs
- Designing innovative tech-led solutions and processes to improve and drive continual improvement within the customer service experience
- Resolving and managing the volume of customer issues and complaints, including timely follow-ups and customer escalations
- Providing timely and regular reporting on all appropriate elements of the team performance and customer contacts
- Assisting the Head of Care with the recruitment and training of new hires, identifying any knowledge gaps.
- Organising the team – ensuring rotas, annual leave, training and coaching are all planned in advance
- Leading effective performance management of the team and ongoing skills development, through 121s, weekly team meetings and training sessions
- Learning about (and selling!) our Editions
- You’re a natural leader with a passion for brilliant customer service and possess a positive can- do attitude
- You are a self-starter who has experience of working in customer service (desirable)
- You have a graduate degree in any discipline (desirable)
- You understand how to manage and motivate a team of care advisers to deliver a next level of customer service and ensure they have the skills and confidence to take ownership of every customer interaction
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- You are results focused with the ability to identify route of a problem and how to solve
- You are an analytical thinker with the ability to work independently using your own initiative
- You understand how to analyse and interpret customer data and reports, as well as to present and summarise findings
Recent jobs at Swoon Editions
- Junior Content Executive at Swoon Editions in London 26-04-2017
- Customer Service Adviser (Swoon Star) at Swoon Editions in London 09-05-2017
- CRM Executive at Swoon Editions in London 11-05-2017
- Marketing Intern at Swoon Editions in London 13-05-2017
- Digital Marketing Manager at Swoon Editions in London 18-05-2017
- Head of Insight & BI at Swoon Editions in London 18-05-2017
- Customer Experience Manager at Swoon Editions in London 25-05-2017